Bella Swan Wedding Dress Competition Winner

First of all I’d like to thank everyone who sent in sets and designs for this competition. You’ve all been wonderful. Attached below is the winner of the competition along with a slideshow of all the submitted sets.

I’ve chosen the wonderful Sallie Henshaws design. This set stood out to me due to the sheer volume of thought and creativity that went into sketching and producing her look. For this, she is the winner of the competition.

Sallie Henshaw Bella Swan Breaking Dawn Wedding Dress Design

bella_wedding_dress_design_by_hallies86-d31g4cv

All sets

[tweetmeme only_single="false"]



2 comments:

Wow, I really love the winning design!

If Bella's wedding dress looks even CLOSE to that, I'll be happy :)

I really like the long sleeves.

 

beautiful!!

 

Post a Comment