Hollywood Vanity Fair Issue



Kristen was featured in Vanity Fairs' 'New Hollywood' issue in Febuary 2010. I agree with some that whilst the items chosen to be worn during this shoot are elegant and classy, the colours wash the actresses out. I would have liked to have seen some diversity in these photos although i'm not complaining about Kristens legs right in the centre of the magazine.

Kristen looks absolutely beautiful. Here she wears a Margaret Howell Spring 2010 Blouse with some fabulous Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2010 RTW High-Waist Shorts. I love that she wore her favourite EC Star Clothing "Nuns With Guns" Hoodie between shots.





Margaret Howell Spring 2010 Blouse


Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2010 RTW High-Waist Shorts


EC Star Clothing "Nuns With Guns" Hoodie






The second look in this shoot sees Kristen wearing a Blumarine Spring 2010 RTW Strapless Nude Dress with a pair of Pedro Garcia Dannie Satin Pumps. No accessories just simple...........elegant.






Blumarine Spring 2010 RTW Strapless Nude Dress





Pedro Garcia Dannie Satin Pumps

4 comments:

Excellent job Kiki!!! Love ya!

Lady D

 

I don't know how you find all this stuff. Looks like a lot of work. So glad you're willing to do this!!!

 

awesome like always love it sweetie

 

{ I love she wore her favourite EC Star Clothing "Nuns With Guns" Hoodie between shots. }

You took the exact words out of my mouth! I said that exact line when I watched the vid and saw it...Nuns w/ Guns, yay!

Totally agree about the nude palette...not ugly, but not my favorite at all.

 

Post a Comment