Have You Tried The EW Tutorial? Send Us Your Pictures!


Just a quick post from me here, last week you voted on the make up look you wanted to see for Kristens 'Make-Up Friday' birthday special. EW won with 75% of the votes. Since this was voted for by you me and @kstewmakeup were hoping a few of you would try out the tutorial and snap a picture. If you don't want to show your face just snap a picture of your eye make-up. I love having you guys involved in the blog so i hope a few of you will send pictures so that we can feature them in the next 'Make-Up' Friday. The tutorial is located here http://bit.ly/aHJtDr the look is a natural, beautiful day look and easy to follow so we hope a few of you will try it out.

NOTE: For tutorials you do not need the exact make up @kstewmakeup uses, similar colours from any brand you feel comfortable using will do.

Can't wait to see some pictures, we'll be accepting pictures until Thursday the 15th April. E-mail me at kstewfashion@btinternet.com or twitpic me @kstewfashion.

P.S you guys rock my socks, i'm still overwhelmed at the response to my birthday post i think i have the best followers out there. I love that this blog is drama free and a place for all Kristen fans to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment