'Make-Up' Fridays



Hello! It's another Friday here and we've been busy! I've posted quite alot over the last few days so its worth checking back on the posts and seeing what you have missed. Todays look is Kristens look from the New Moon premiere in L.A which i think you will all agree was gorgeous. Damn her with her pretty face!

As usual a huge thank you to @Jacksonville25 for filming these videos every week for us and writing the how-tos. This is her baby so if you have any questions or requests hit her up on twitter, her follow button is on the sidebar. Also shes wondering if any of you have tried these tutorials, we'd love some feeback on them. If you have tried them, snap a picture and twitpic us we'd love to see!

NOTE: For tutorials you do not need the exact make up @Jacksonville25 uses, similar colours from any brand you feel comfortable using will do.




New Moon L.A Premiere Tutorial


New Moon L.A Premiere How To

Products used:
Nivea Visage Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover
Aapri Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pillows
Nivea Visage Natural Beauty Radiance Boosting Moisturiser
Benefit “That Gal” Brightening Face Primer
L’Oreal True Match Foundation N1
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder 003 “Peach Glow”
UD Shadow Primer Potion
Rimmel London Colour Rush Trio Eye Shadow 621 “Orion”
UD “Midnight Cowboy Rides Again”
Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil 001 “Dark Brown”
UD Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner “Zero”
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara

Face
First I exfoliated using the Aapri pads. I would really recommend these. They are amazing. With one use your skin is noticeably smoother and has a healthy glow. Next I applied my moisturiser which should always be done after an exfoliation no matter how mild it is. This moisturiser had a lovely smell and look and didn’t weigh my skin down. Next I applied my primer. The primer that I used has been rumoured to have been used by Kristen for the Oscars, and I can see why. Again, like the moisturiser it’s light and doesn’t weigh your skin down and has a gorgeous sheen to it. Then I applied my foundation and powder.

Eyes
I started by priming my eye and then I began defining my eyebrows. After this, I put a medium brown as my colour base on my eyelid and on the bottom lid. I then extended the colour towards the brow bone. Next I applied a dark brown colour to the outer corners and above the crease and on the lower, outer corner. After this step clean your brush on a clean tissue and smudge the colour to remove any harsh lines. Next I applied a cream colour to my brow bone and the inner corners.

Next I applied my eyeliner. This goes on the outer corners of your eye with a tiny flick at the end. Next apply your mascara and the look is complete! Hope you enjoyed it!

Again, my sincere apologies for this weeks tutorial. I promise next week will be better and I’m also hoping, since it’s Kristen’s birthday week that I could do more than one video. @Kstewfashion also came up with the idea of picking up to 4 random fans from both our twitters to participate in one of next week’s tutorials. Winners will be picked at random next week after the tutorials have been released and their job will be to recreate one of the looks I am planning to do and take pictures of the finished look! I will then put those pictures in the next week’s video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment