Your Favourite Kristen Looks from Over the Years


Once again i have to apologise if not everyones favourite look isn't here, i lost my folder with all your favourite looks on Wednesday. It's now Thursday night and i've been trying to re build all my stuff back up (had to re intall itunes, spyware and such) so i'm going back and writing everyones looks they sent me down. If i miss one of two tell me! I'll add it in as soon as i can, i promise (of all the weeks and people this could happen to huh?).

Anyway this is actually quite the collection of looks! I like! Thank you very much to the people who sent me pictures when i lost all my stuff, you guys are very kind and that was ridiculously sweet of you! I have fantastic followers!

Enough chat from me thats what my Twitter is for! I'll see you over there if you come to say 'Hello'. Here are YOU guys favourite Kristen looks from over the years.........

Happy 20th Birthday girl!

Into The Wild Premiere


Into The Wild Toronto Film Festival


Vanity Fair


Hot Topic Event


Much Music


Jimmy Kimmel


Paris 'Twilight' Promotion


Vanity Fair


Nylon


Sundance 2009


Twilight Japan Premiere


Adventureland Premiere


MTV Movie Awards


Recording Studio


EW June 2009


T.C.A 2009


Interview 2009


Bobby Long Gig


Madrid


Conan


New Moon L.A Premiere


Yellow Hankerchief


Burberry Show


Airport Travel


Oscars


Runaways L.A Premiere


Runaways Press Conference


Regis & Kelly


Jay Leno


SXSW


Runaways NYC Premiere

4 comments:

loved every single one.. great choices.. and of cource the best of all the runaways ny premiere emilio pucci dress and sergio shoes.. she looked amazing...

 

i visited your site n was good enough then othere site that i visited last month



work and study

 

great choices,i love them all!!

 

I really like the hot topic outfit.

 

Post a Comment