Kristen Stewart Fashion is now on Polyvore


I've been kind of playing with this idea since we had the dream Kristen outfits sets. I hope you guys will come and join *i'm the only member so far* and submit any Kristen related sets. It can be anything to do with our girl such as dream outfits, make- up, hair, art work or any other sets!

If you need to contact me in any way feel free to e-mail me at kstewfashion@btinternet.com and i'll write back ASAP.

Join the Kristen Stewart Fashion group on Polyvore here: http://tiny.cc/alapu

1 comments:

This is too bizarre! I don't regularly look at polyvore, but for some reason earlier today I was remembering a few posts back when you mentioned that Kristen wore a pair of shoes that you had saved on polyvore, and I had been thinking that it would be cool to see your other "dream" outfits. I will definitely check it out!

 

Post a Comment