Regis & Kelly

regis & kelly title

Kristen appeared on Regis & Kelly this morning. She continues her NYC press tour with an appearance on the Today show later today.

Regis & Kelly Interview

Kristen wears a dress from the Peter Pilotto Spring 2010 Collection. Pilotto’s spring 2010 collection happened to be one of my favourite collections so i happy with this particular dress choice. I love the dark blue in contrast with her newly auburn hair (love the new locks). Some dark purple Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 patent-leather pumps finish this look off nicely. So far I'm loving NYC Kristen, is it down to the new hair? Who knows but she is oozing confidence this week and she should, she looks fantastic.

Peter Pilotto Spring/Summer 2010 Collection Dress

regis & kelly dress 1  regis & kelly dress 2 regis & kelly dress back

regis & kelly dress 3

 

Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 patent-leather pumps (Kristen wears in dark purple)

Christian Louboutin Biance Patent leather pumps 1           Christian Louboutin Biance Patent leather pumps 2

regis & kelly dress shoes

regis & kelly dress shoes 2

 

 

*Thanks to kstewartfans, Style.com, kristenstewartweb,  and Net-a-Porter for the pictures and videos.All pictures and videos are copyright to their original owners.*

Look out for the Today Show post coming up soon.

[tweetmeme only_single="false"]

3 comments:

I was watching this morning!
She talked about her cat!!!!!!
I love it, it made me miss my cats back at home. I want them to travel with me :(
lucky

 

Love how the studio background and Kristen's dress compilment each other. Beautiful!

 

She looks so small in this dress. Hope she takes care enough of herself..

 

Post a Comment